Orders containing up to 12 fixtures now ship in only 1-2 days!
Contact us for special pricing on 60+ units!
SPYDRx PLUS is a full-cycle top-lighting solution for commercial horticulture cultivation, with the power to scale from vegetative growth to bloom. For optimal results, we recommend SPYDRx PLUS deployed in environments with CO2 supplementation between 800-1400 ppm in reproductive growth stage due to high PPFD levels.
Solid-state engineering coupled with a patent-pending form factor makes the SPYDRx family ideal for multi-tier vertical farming applications and single-tier applications including growth chambers, tables with adjacent aisles, and tents.
With a thickness of only 4.6” thin, and recommended mounting height just 6” from the top of the canopy, the SPYDR family is purposefully designed for vertical farming – from veg to bloom – with an average PPFD up to 1,030 µmol/m2/s over a 4’x4’ canopy.
All SPYDR models are dimmable with their optional light intensity dimmer for precise control over PPFD, and offer the flexibility to instantly accommodate a new crop with varying light requirements.
Recommended mounting height 6” from top of canopy for optimal light uniformity, penetration and flux density above a 4’x4’ canopy.
PhysioSpec Indoor is a full-cycle spectrum optimized for rapid growth and complete plant development. Tailored for growing plants from initiation to senescence (germination, clones/cuttings, mothers, vegetative and flowering applications) in indoor environments. With a CRI rating of 85, PhysioSpec Indoor offers a beautiful work and research environment with vivid colors and greater contrast to study the health of your crop.
Mounting Hardware Options:
- C-Bracket: This bracket can be attached to the top of the SPYDRx unit and then screwed into whatever you are attaching the console/fixture to. This option is preferred by growers using multi-tier growing systems, since it takes up the least amount of vertical space.
- Aircraft Cable: Also referred to as a "Gripple" this "Y" hanger is what most growers choose because it's a bit more adaptable to different uses.
- Adjustable Cable Kit: This add-on is a "yo-yo" style hanger, and is basically an adjustable version of the Aircraft Cable.
Plug Type Options:
- NEMA 5-15P: This is the standard plug type for most residential (110/120V) outlets in the U.S.
- NEMA 6-15P: This is the standard plug type for most commercial (220/240V) outlets in the U.S.
- NEMA L7-15P: This is a twist-lock plug that is usually meant for outlets with voltages that are 220V or higher.
- Pigtails: If you choose this option there will be no plug at the end of the power cord, only bare wires. This option is normally chosen if the fixture will be hard-wired to your power source.
- PPF: 1535 µmol/s
- Power consumption (watts): 660 typical
- Electrical efficiency (μmol/J): 2.3
- Amperage: see below
- Weight (lbs): 32
- Spectrum: PhysioSpec Indoor™
- Coverage Area: 4 ft x 4 ft @ 6-8 in above canopy
Amperage depends on fixture wattage (660W for SPYDRx PLUS) and input voltage. Below is a general estimate. Actual figures may vary.
- Amps @ 120V: 5.5A
- Amps @ 208V: 3.2A
- Amps @ 240V: 2.8A
- Amps @ 277V: 2.4A
All SPYDR systems are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for three years with projected lifetime of 100,000 operating hours to 70 percent of initial flux.
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||32|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Vendor Item #||SR-P-I-X-XX-XX-XQ|
|Air Cooled Size||No|
|Glass Lens Included||No|
|Ships in Multiple Boxes||No|
|Color Temp (K)||No|
|Estimated Life (hours)||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$1,500.00|