Orders containing up to 12 fixtures now ship in only 1-2 days!
Contact us for special pricing on 60+ units!
Designed as an vegetative-stage, top-lighting solution for commercial applications, and as a full-cycle top-lighting solution for residential applications without CO2 supplementation.
Solid-state engineering coupled with a patent-pending form factor makes the SPYDRx family ideal for multi-tier vertical farming applications and single-tier applications including growth chambers, tables with adjacent aisles, and tents.
With a thickness of only 4.6” thin, and recommended mounting height just 6” from the top of the canopy, the SPYDR family is purposefully designed for vertical farming – from veg to bloom – with an average PPFD up to 1,030 µmol/m2/s over a 4’x4’ canopy.
All SPYDR models are dimmable with their optional light intensity dimmer for precise control over PPFD, and offer the flexibility to instantly accommodate a new crop with varying light requirements.
Recommended mounting height 6” from top of canopy for optimal light uniformity, penetration and flux density above a 4’x4’ canopy.
PhysioSpec Indoor is a full-cycle spectrum optimized for rapid growth and complete plant development. Tailored for growing plants from initiation to senescence (germination, clones/cuttings, mothers, vegetative and flowering applications) in indoor environments. With a CRI rating of 85, PhysioSpec Indoor offers a beautiful work and research environment with vivid colors and greater contrast to study the health of your crop.
Mounting Hardware Options:
- C-Bracket: This bracket can be attached to the top of the SPYDRx unit and then screwed into whatever you are attaching the console/fixture to. This option is preferred by growers using multi-tier growing systems, since it takes up the least amount of vertical space.
- Aircraft Cable: Also referred to as a "Gripple" this "Y" hanger is what most growers choose because it's a bit more adaptable to different uses.
- Adjustable Cable Kit: This add-on is a "yo-yo" style hanger, and is basically an adjustable version of the Aircraft Cable.
Plug Type Options:
- NEMA 5-15P: This is the standard plug type for most residential (110/120V) outlets in the U.S.
- NEMA 6-15P: This is the standard plug type for most commercial (220/240V) outlets in the U.S.
- NEMA L7-15P: This is a twist-lock plug that is usually meant for outlets with voltages that are 220V or higher.
- Pigtails: If you choose this option there will be no plug at the end of the power cord, only bare wires. This option is normally chosen if the fixture will be hard-wired to your power source.
- PPF: 810 µmol/s
- Power consumption (watts): 330 typical
- Electrical efficiency (μmol/J): 2.5
- Amperage: see below
- Weight (lbs): 22
- Spectrum: PhysioSpec Indoor™
- Coverage Area: 4 ft x 4 ft @ 6-8 in above canopy
Amperage depends on fixture wattage (330W for SPYDRx) and input voltage. Below is a general estimate. Actual figures may vary.
- Amps @ 120V: 2.8A
- Amps @ 208V: 1.6A
- Amps @ 240V: 1.4A
- Amps @ 277V: 1.2A
All SPYDR systems are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for three years with projected lifetime of 100,000 operating hours to 70 percent of initial flux.
Fluence lighting products are non-returnable. From Fluence - "Since all lighting systems depreciate with use (including the sun), we do not accept returns or exchanges on any lighting products. We do, however, offer a warranty guaranteeing our products for three years."
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||22|
|Vendor Item #||SR-X-I-1-XX-XX-X|
|Ships in Multiple Boxes||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$900.00|