With over 20 years experience specializing in activated carbon odor control, Can-Filters designs and builds only the highest quality Activated Carbon air filter, using only Virgin Activated Carbon specially formulated to meet your job criteria.
- Can-Filters provide one of Nature's BEST odor control materials, ACTIVATED CARBON. The CKV-4 (carbon type) is specially developed for this purpose.
- Controlled grain size and a large surface area give full rated airflow and more than 99% odor removal.
- Carbon bed thickness is 2.5" - More carbon means more absorption!
- Can-Filters packed bed design means no settling and no preferential channels for consistent performance and long life.
|CAN FILTER 150|
|Max CFM:||1260 cfm (non-recirculating)|
|Min CFM:||630 cfm|
|·Outside Diameter: 420mm/16.5"
·Total Weight: 71kg/156lbs
·Carbon Weight: 56kg/123lbs
·Carbon Bed Depth: 65mm/2.56"
|Max Operating Temp:||176º F / 80ºC|
at max CFM:
|Flange:*||10" or 12"|
FAN Watts Consumed Filtered Air CFM
Can-Fan 12" HO 365 max watts 898 CFM
MAX-Fan 10" 142 max watts 907 CFM
How to choose a CAN Filter/Fan combination that is right for your grow room in 4 easy steps:
- Determine the volume of the grow room by multiplying LxWxH (e.g. 10' x 10' x 8' = 800 cubic feet).
- Choose a Can-Fan that will clear the room in 1-2 minutes (e.g. 400-800 CFM fan for an 800 cubic foot room).
- Choose a Can-Fan that is compatible with the fan you chose in the previous step; it will be listed in the "Recommended Can-Fan" section of the filter description (in many cases there will be more than one filter that is compatible with the fan you chose).
- Finally, choose a Can Flange that matches the Can-Fan you chose (e.g. 6" Can-Fan requires a 6" Can Flange).
* Choice of flange size; sold separately.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||1|
|Actual Product Weight||152|
|Vendor Item #||700644|
|Truck Ship Only||Yes|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$456.50|