The Multifan V-Flo Fan is the best solution for optimal vertical air circulation in grow rooms and greenhouses
Save money and provide a better environment for you plants! One V-Flo fan will cover a 25 x 25 foot area, taking the place of many wall-mount fans. In a grow room you do not want air blowing directly on the plants, which can quickly dry up leaf surfaces and affect growth rates and production. Wall mount fans provide too much air movement along the perimeter of the room (where the fans are closest to the plants) and not enough in the center. The V-Flo fan provides the complete, gentle air movement across a large area that growers are looking for. Also, by eliminating wall mount fans you create more aisle space around the perimeter of the grow room (and no more bumping into them with your head!).
In modern grow rooms and greenhouses ventilation plays a vital role. Through circulation of air, heat distribution in the room is optimized, which enhances a uniform development of the crops. Because of several energy technical improvements in modern greenhouses and more intensive cultivation methods, the necessity of controlling humidity levels on crop level increases. With the Multifan V-FloFan, Vostermans Ventilation offers the grower the opportunity to reduce the negative impacts, due to humidity, in a simple and energy efficient way. The vertical and horizontal airflows result into an active microclimate on crop level.
Vostermans Ventilationi developed the V-Flo Fan to allow for:
• Optimal air distribution in the grow room or greenhouse to create the optimal climate and crop
• The ability to control the humidity at crop level
• Creating an active micro-climate on the crop level and leaves
• Constant low air speed in the grow room overall
• Reduction of energy costs through vertical airflow with assimilation lighting
The Multifan V-FloFan, a recirculation fan with unique features:
• An optimal vertical airflow through a special aerodynamic shaped conical outlet hood to guide airflow, which is adjustable in height
• Reduced number of fans per surface area in comparison to similar systems
• Energy-efficient fans/motors, developed and produced according future directives
V-Flo Fan model T6E40K0M81160 specs:
- dBA: 49
- Hertz: 60
- HP: 1/2
- Speed: Variable
- Voltage: 240
- Amps: 1.3
- Phase: 1
- Watts High: 300
The V-FloFan is tested in a cucumber greenhouse in which the distance under the gutter is 4 metres, the adjustable cone is set in the lowest position and the surface per fan is 20 metres by 20 metres. Smoke tests demonstrated that the V-FloFan also has positive results in high crops with regard to air distribution and air exchange, both with open and closed curtain.
A second test has been performed in a greenhouse with chrysanthemums. Two tests have been performed with closed curtain, with and without assimilation lighting.
If you have any questions regarding the V-Flo fan please contact us!
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||40|
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Vendor Item #||T6E40K0M81160|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$582.00|