Terms & Conditions
BetterGrow Hydro, Inc. reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time. It is the user’s responsibility to read this Terms and Conditions before submitting each order.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The user agrees that he or she is at least 18 years of age. If the user is under 18 years of age the user must be supervised by a parent who agrees the Terms and Conditions and the minor’s use.
2. The user is responsible for providing complete and accurate information during the registration and ordering process. The user agrees to review all orders placed with us for accuracy and to notify us immediately in the event of a discrepancy or with the need to correct any information. The user agrees to pay any additional charges resulting from incorrect information (generally this applies to, but is not limited to, incorrect address information that results in correction fees charged by the user’s designated carrier).
3. The user agrees to keep their account information and confidential and assumes responsibility for all activity under the account.
4. The user agrees that he or she will not copy materials on the site, will not gain unauthorized access into the site, and will not use any products or services purchased from or obtained by us for illegal purposes.
5. The use of BetterGrow Hydro Online is at the discretion of BetterGrow Hydro, Inc., use by anyone may be terminated by us at any time.
6. User agrees to receive at least one (1) e-mail communication newsletter from BetterGrow Hydro, Inc.. Upon receipt, user may unsubscribe from our mailings by clicking on one of the unsubscribe links at the bottom of the e-mail. Instructions for removal are included in every mailing and BetterGrow Hydro, Inc. honors all unsubscribe requests permanently. BetterGrow Hydro, Inc. will NOT share your account information or e-mail address with any third-parties.
7. The user agrees to the following Purchase Policy:
a. The user will review his or her online order for accuracy and report discrepancies immediately to us.
b. The user agrees that all orders placed with a credit card for payment, will ship the order to the billing address on file with the Cardholder’s Issuing Bank.
c. The user agrees that if he or she requests an alternate shipping address for delivery of the order, that alternate shipping address must be on file with the Cardholder’s Issuing Bank. Furthermore, the user agrees that if the Cardholder’s Issuing Bank will not release such information to us for verification, the alternate shipping address will not be eligible to receive delivery of the order; and the order will have to ship to the Cardholder’s billing address.
d. The user agrees that all orders paid via PayPal will be shipped to the confirmed address listed on the user’s PayPal account. There are no exceptions to this policy. PayPal may not provide address verification for some International orders, which may limit BGH to accept payments from International Customers.
e. The user agrees that the shipping charges calculated on the order are only an estimation, and that additional charges may apply.
f. The user agrees to inspect the order upon delivery and report missing items and/or items damaged in transit to us within 48 hours.
g. The user agrees to report a missing order within 5 business days of it's estimated time of arrival. If the common carrier (UPS, USPS, FedEx, GSO or trucking company) claims they delivered the products to the correct shipping address then any claims regarding missing packages must be made against the shipping company. User agrees that when BGH passes an order onto the shipping company to be delivered to the user, the responsibility of the contents of the shipment also pass to the shipping company. Although BGH will assist the user in a missing package claim situation, BGH will not be held accountable in any way, shape or form for the missing package(s) or items; all such claims must be made to/against the shipping company.
h. International Customers are subject to Customs, Duty, and tax charges when importing goods into another country. These fees are calculated by your selected carrier. Some levels of transit do not collect these fees upon delivery and will send out a request for payment after the item has been delivered. The user agrees to pay the carrier for these charges. Furthermore, if BetterGrow Hydro, Inc. gets billed by the carrier because the consignee has not remitted payment, BetterGrow Hydro, Inc. will collect these fees from the user directly with or without notice (we will use the credit card used to submit the order if applicable).
i. Policies, item availability, and prices are subject to change without notice. In a continual effort to improve the products we sell, specifications, as well as product images, are subject to change. We are not responsible for any typographical errors or mistakes on this website. Manufacturers sometimes make changes to their products without notifying retailers. If this happens BGH will do our best to satisfy the customer; however, BGH cannot be held responsible for these changes as they are out of our control.
8. The user agrees to the following Return Policy:
a. The user agrees that special order items are not eligible for return.
1. Special Order Items: Special Order items may or may not be returnable. If they are, they will be subject to a restocking fee of between 10-30%, assuming they are in new condition and unopened. The manufacturer warranty, however, will still apply and the item will still be repaired or replaced if there is an issue during the warranty period. An item is considered a Special Order item if it is not normally kept in our stock, but also applies to normally stocked items that are purchased in large quantities. We encourage customers to contact us to find out the exact return policy on these items before purchasing them to avoid any potential problems that may occur.
b. The user agrees to obtain a Return Authorization before returning items to us.
c. The user agrees that items are only eligible for return within 30 days of delivery.
d. The user agrees that shipping charges will not be refunded for non-defective returns.
e. The user agrees that a full refund of returned items are at the discretion of BetterGrow Hydro, Inc., and require the following criteria:
1. Unopened Items: If the item is unopened and not damaged, you will receive a full refund, minus any shipping and handling fees (unless otherwise noted in the product description). Special-order items, as well as items that are shipped directly from the manufacturer/distributor may be subject to a restocking fee. In most cases, refunds will be given via the same method that they were originally paid for.
2. Non-Defective Items That Have Been Opened and/or Used: Items must be placed in their original packaging and include all packaging materials, printed materials, warranty cards, etc. and be in resalable condition. Non-defective items that have been opened and used may be subject to shipping, handling and restocking fees, depending on its condition at the discretion of BetterGrow Hydro, Inc..
3. Defective Items: During the 30-day return period, any defective items will be handled by BetterGrow Hydro, Inc. After the 30-day return period, refer to the manufacturer's warranty. In an effort to provide its customers with the highest degree of customer service, BGH may, at its discretion, honor the manufacturers warranty after the 30-day return period, however, you may be responsible for shipping and handling fees. If an item is returned to BGH as defective, and it is determined that there was nothing wrong with the product, than you will be responsible for any shipping and handling fees incurred. Additional shipping charges will apply to return the non-defective item to the user. This will also be the case if anything has been done to the product to void the warranty.
4. Broken Bulbs/Glass: BGH does not accept returns on bulbs or other glass products in which the glass has been cracked or otherwise broken. If you feel the glass was damaged during transit, please refer to "Items That Arrive Damaged".
5. Items That Arrive Damaged: If you suspect that items were damaged during shipping, inform the driver or simply tell the driver that you are refusing the package because it has been damaged. Damages that occur during shipping are the responsibility of the shipping company, but we will be happy to help expedite the matter and get you replacement items ASAP. Please do not hesitate to report damaged items, as some shipping companies have strict time requirements that limit their liability. If the damage was concealed the user agrees to notify us with 48 hours.
f. The user agrees to package returns adequately to prevent damage in transit, and also agrees purchase insurance via their selected carrier for any returns mailed to us. The user also agrees that BetterGrow Hydro, Inc. cannot refund or replace broken items. If the carrier damages the return on its way back to us, the user must file a damage claim through the carrier to seek reimbursement. The user agrees that he or she may no longer seek replacement, refund or repair for items arriving to us damaged.
g. International Returns:
Please note that shipping charges, customs duties, and taxes for all international returns are the responsibility of the customer whether or not the item is warrantable. All returned items will be repaired, replaced, or refunded according to the return policy of that specific item. The customer will be notified of the shipping charges to ship the refurbished or replacement item. Please contact the processing department (877) 640-GROW with any questions or concerns.