FREE GROUND SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL U.S.!
A 1/8 HP water pump that pumps 3600 gallons per hour (or 60 gallons per minute) using a maxiumum of 139 watts - simply amazing!
There's nothing quite like an original. And when it comes to energy efficient pond pumps, there's nothing like Sequence - the original high efficiency pump. Although there are many external pumps to choose from, none provide the complete package the way Sequence does.
Sequence pumps... Genuine by design
The compact model 750 series delivers big flow for little power. Great for larger hydroponic systems or smaller and simple ponds (3,000 gallons or less). The motor is totally enclosed fan-cooled for durability. 115V only. Supplied with an 8 foot cordset. 3 year limited warranty.
- Units are pre-wired with an 8' Grounded cord and molded 115V plug
- Consumes a maximum of 139 Watts
- 12' Maximum Head/Shut Off
- Designed for Continuous Use
- Newly redesigned Motor
- Quiet Operation
- Rebuildable, industrial grade motors.
- The motors are TEFC, for excellent protection
- 2" FNPT Inlet Port and 1-1/2" FNPT Discharge Port
- 1/8 Horsepower
- 3600 GPH Max Flow -2800 GPH @ 4ft. - 1800 GPH @ 8ft
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Note: These pumps are designed to operate below water level out of the water. If you need to operate the pump above water level, you will need a Strainer Basket (available on our website) and a check valve. The check valve will get installed at the intake to allow for the water to stay in the intake line and create a siphon effect as these pumps do not pull water.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||13|
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Vendor Item #||3600SEQ12|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$487.00|