concentrated liquid designed to stimulate root growth, vegetative growth,
enhance soil micro-life, and increase soil structure and fertility. StartBoost
is 100% organic with bioactive ingredients, which encourages the development of
the root system and vegetative growth. Specific micro-life biomass works to
enhance root development. It stimulates root hair development while conditioning
the soil and providing bioavailable nutrition during vegetative growth.
Why Use StartBoost
- Powerful root and growth stimulator (more roots and plant growth)
development of stems, root system, and plant tissue (vegetative)
micro-life populations and strength
- Improves cellular development of stems (up
to 2x thicker)
How to Use StartBoost
Add StartBoost to your reservoir every
feeding during the complete vegetative phase and first week of the flowering
5ml per 5 gallons
4ml per gallon
Transplant root dip
40ml per gallon
Customize your feeding schedule with the online
- Organic Nitrogen provided by L-amino acids promotes robust vegetative
growth and photosynthesis without risk of burning or overdose. Read more on
L-amino acids under Core Product Technologies.
- Full spectrum organic L-amino
acids provide growth materials, plant and microbe bio-stimulation, and boost
beneficial bacteria populations.
- Humic acid improves water retention by
increasing the structure of the growing medium. Beneficial bacteria use the
carbon from Humic acid for anchorage and stimulation. Humic acid is an effective
soil conditioner, which improves cation/anion exchange (helps with nutrient
- Fulvic acid acts as an efficient chelator. It’s especially
effective if there are excess unchelated nutrients in the growing medium.
specifically chosen micro-life biomass (beneficial bacteria) converts unusable
minerals into bioavailable nutrients and enhances antagonistic action against
pathogens (rhizosphere protection).
StartBoost Key Ingredients
- L-amino acids,
which provide organic nitrogen (N)
- Micro-life biomass from controlled
fermentation of selected strains
- Humic acid from the Leonardite layer
- High-grade, low molecular weight Fulvic acid
Tips from the field
- Begin feeding with StartBoost (plus FaSilitor) as soon as your
plants develop initial roots and leaves. Continue feeding throughout the
entire vegetative phase.
- Use a 1:1000 dilution to feed new clones or starts from seeds (4 ml per
gallon). this is effective as a pre-soak for cloning or seed starting
- During transplanting, dip the roots of the plants directly in a 1:100
mixture (40 ml per gallon).
- Do not keep StartBoost in your reservoir for more than 2-3 days in order
to avoid organic biofilm buildup and blockage of irrigation drip lines.
- When using rockwool or similar medium, micro-life have a difficult time
anchoring. It may be necessary to supplement more often in order to maintain
a good micro-life.
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Stage||Rooting + Vegetative|
|Type||Organic + Synthetic|
|Product Label||Hot Deal|