THE BEST foliar feed system in the industry - BGH APPROVED!
Can (and should) be sprayed with the lights on! No pH adjustment necessary. Amplifies any other foliar feed or pesticide when combined. Can be mixed with any fungicides and/or pesticides (Azamax, etc.) to avoid have to spray separately. When you do this, you only need to apply them at 1/4 to 1/2 strength. This is due to the fact that unlike other wetting agents, TRANSPORT allows the nutrients, pesticides and fungicides to penetrate into the leaf, allowing them to remain active for a longer period of time. It's like using an IV versus using a pill - the substances are delivered quicker and more efficiently and have a greater impact. The only substances we do not recommend using in the same mix as Optic Foliar are beneficials, such as compost tea and other forms of bacteri and fungi.
Think about it - no more having to spray when the lights are off, and you only have to use 1/4 to 1/2 of what you've been using - it's a no-brainer!
ATAK will treat PM and boost the plants overall health. The dual action of ATAK immediately combats and eradicates PM on the leaves while also boosting the plants overall health to help prevent and combat PM naturally. Utilize ATAK concentrate to prevent and combat problems in any stage of growth from cuttings to late stages of flower.
- For each litre of spray solution add 10 ml / 2 teaspoons of ATAK plus 10 ml / 2 teaspoons of TRANSPORT to spray solution.
- Do not adjust ph, you only need to spray tops of leaves, not bottoms or undersides (because of the "translaminar" effect of TRANSPORT), no residuals to wash off, spray in full sunlight.
- For each litre of water add 7.5 ml/ 1.5 tsp each of ATAK, TRANSPORT, WATTS & REV into water. Add pesticides or fungicides at 1/4 to 1/2 strength.
Additional usage notes:
- Best used with distilled water
- When mixing with pesticides, fungicides or any other competitor branded foliar performance product, it is best to use product half strength with transport at full strength on first spray, and to test on a few plants before spraying entire garden.
- Can be stored long term :Store any mixed solution in a cool dark space away from HID lighting
- Long term shelf life
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||1|
|Actual Product Weight||0.6|
|Vendor Item #||OFAC250|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$15.95|