THE BEST foliar feed system in the industry - BGH APPROVED!
Can (and should) be sprayed with the lights on! No pH adjustment necessary. Amplifies any other foliar feed or pesticide when combined. Can be mixed with any fungicides and/or pesticides (Azamax, etc.) to avoid have to spray separately. When you do this, you only need to apply them at 1/4 to 1/2 strength. This is due to the fact that unlike other wetting agents, TRANSPORT allows the nutrients, pesticides and fungicides to penetrate into the leaf, allowing them to remain active for a longer period of time. It's like using an IV versus using a pill - the substances are delivered quicker and more efficiently and have a greater impact. The only substances we do not recommend using in the same mix as Optic Foliar are beneficials, such as compost tea and other forms of bacteri and fungi.
Think about it - no more having to spray when the lights are off, and you only have to use 1/4 to 1/2 of what you've been using - it's a no-brainer!
Optic Foliar WATTS allows the plant to utilize additional energy provided to the plant through sunlight and supplemental HID lighting. Thus allowing the plant to optimize the Calvin Cycle and exponentially increase growth rates that lead to improved yields! High quality hydroponic lights and ballasts are key to growing plants successfully.
Using Optic Foliar WATTS will allow for better light usage and efficiency within the plant, and dramatically increase growth rates. WATTS stimulate chlorophyll/ chloroplast production, increasing the ATP cycle in the leaves also known as the ‘molecular unit of currency of intercellular energy’.
Optic Foliar WATTS can thus be used to turbocharge plant growth and light efficiency within the mesophyll layer of the leaves, resulting in faster and greater nutrient uptake.
WATTS is the most concentrated and cost-effective light energy spray on the market, and will not curl, damage or burn leaves — it works with your lights to affect increased growth and nutrient uptake from the root zone. This results in bushier healthier plants, being ‘pushed’ into early development of flowers for bigger yields at harvest.
- Shake concentrate before mixing
- For each 1 litre/quart of spray solution add 7.5 ml/ 1.5 tsp of TRANSPORT, REV & WATTS
- Spray leaves 2-3 times per week throughout growth stage and up to week 4 of flower
- Can be sprayed on cuttings, seedlings, veg & bloom plants
Additional Usage Notes:
- Best used with distilled water
- Shake products well before use
- Spray while lights are on
- Do no adjust pH of foliar spray
- Avoid spraying any electrical or lighting
- Long term stability when mixed
- Can also add atak or natural pesticide (link) to mix for multipurpose solution
- Can also add pesticide / fungicide
- Can also be used on cuttings/seedlings
- NPK 0-0.2-0.2
- Guaranteed Analysis: Please reference product labels for correct upper/lowercase)
- Available Phosphate (p205) 0.2 %
- Soluble Potash (k20) 0.2 %
- Magnesium (Mg) 0.19 %
- Sulfur (S) 0.02 %
- Iron (Fe) 0.003 %
- 0.003 % Chelated Iron
- Derived From:
- Potassium Sulfate, Monopotassium Phosphate, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron EDTA