The Mars II 400 is designed to significantly reduce your costs of growing while ensuring maximum growth from your harvests. With a record breaking 2.5'x 2.5' coverage the Mars 400 can easily replace a 250W HPS or HID traditional grow light, produce a superior yield and higher quality Flowers all while reducing operational cost to around 1/3!
MARS II 400 Features:
- Optics Technology: Epistar™ 5 watt single Chip (TOP-BIN) LED w/lens
- Plug & Play Device: there’s no need to purchase additional equipment.
- Maximum Coverage: Covers a full 2.5' x 2.5' easily replace a 250W HPS or HID
- Powerful: Next Generation Epistar™ High Intensity LED’s. (HI-LED)
Mars lights deliver even par readings and utilize superior 12-band spectrum with IR to achieve maximum photosynthesis response. Higher yields, larger fruit, bigger flowers, all with increased potency and health.
The Mars II 400 effectively replaces a 250 watt HPS while consuming 162 watts of actual power. Perfect for a 2.5ft×2.5ft growing area. Seriously no led light that draws 150 watts is going to replace a 1000W HPS.
Excellent Customer Care
All Mars lights are ETL (US/CA)/CE/RoHS listed. ETL is the most stringent safety standards among led. Local repair center in US/Canada/Germany/UK/Australia. We are capable of offering domestic warranty for worldwide growers.
Excellent Overall Savings
Saves 70% overall vs HPS/HID/MH lighting. No replacing ballasts, bulbs or installing expensive exhaust systems to combat excess heat issues common with HPS rooms. MarsHydro lights also produce much more yield per watt.
- Top 5W Epistar leds to ensure maximum intensity. Each diode is fully zener protected. 1 led is out, others work.
- Extra large heat sinks made of aluminum and quiet big fans to help heat dissipation. Easily reduce heat by 50%.
- Self-protecting constant current power supply with less than a 0.5% failure rate after long working hours.
High Red Ratio
Colors of red, blue, white, IR 730nm, great for all stages of plants growth.
Hanging kits and power cord included. Simply plug in and flip the switch!
Grow & Bloom Switches
Separate switches to control both grow and bloom phases.
Cooling system with low-noise fans and high output UL approved fans.
High Par = High Yield
High par value and larger footprint than the competition.
Commercial Application ready: Easy to service.
Each LED of the Mars II series has independent circuitry from the others meaning, if one LED Element goes out the others will continue to function. Also all power supplies are the same design so there replacement is easy as 1.2.3. Easily swap out a replacement part yourself and avoid lengthy repair times.
Reliable build quality: 2 year warranty
We manufacture our own Grow Lights. Every element that goes into our products must pass a stringent performance and durability test. The Mars 2 Epistar™ Series features quality points such as: individual power supplies, TOP-BIN Epistar™ (HI-LED), Aircraft grade aluminum heat-sinks, Dual ball bearing fans, steel casing, Premium copper internal wiring and power cord. Following strict development guidelines and quality engineering is how we can offer such an extensive warranty on every grow light we carry. Buy with confidence, buy Mars Hydro.
In The Box:
- 1 x Mars II 400 led grow light
- 1 x Hanging kit
- 1 x Warranty card
- 1 x Power cord (as per country standard; please specify when ordering if you are not in North America)
MARS II 400 Specifications:
- Model: Mars Hydro Mars II 400 led grow light
- Number of leds: 80pcs
- LED Type: High intensity 5W Epistar
- Spectrum: 430-440nm, 450-475nm, 620-630nm, 650-670nm, 730nm, 2700K,3500K
- Actual Wattage(±5%): 162W/110v, 159W/220v
- Veg/Flower Power: Veg power 107W, Flower power 55W
- Amp Draw: 1.48A/110v, 0.77A/220v
- Footprint Flower: Up to 2.5ft x 2.5ft
- Footprint Veg: Up to 3ft x 3ft
- Core PAR Value: 752 umols
- Lumen Output: 8914 lumen
- Replaces HPS/MH: 250 watt
- Product Size: 14 x 14 x 3.5 inches
- Net Weight: 12 lbs / 5.4 KG
- Heat Output: 638 BTU
- Leds View Angle: 90°/120°Mixed
- Input Voltage: 85V-265V(AC)
- Frequency Range: 56~60Hz
- Life Rating: 50000-100000 hours
- Noise Level: 58DB
- Certifications: ETL/CE/RoHS
- Warranty: 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Cord Length: 6ft
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||15|
|Actual Product Weight||12|
|Vendor Item #||MARSII400|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$199.95|