The IntelliDose set the industry standards for auto dosing! The IntelliDose will dose up to a 9 part blend (nutrients, additives, pH adjuster), maintaining your preset PPM/EC and pH settings. Here are a few of the many features:
Super easy to use! The large, interactive screen allows you to easily maneuver between calibrating, set points, alarms and configuration. If you can program a number into a cell phone, you can program your IntelliDose.
Peristaltic pumps - These pumps are a better long term investment than solenoid valves as they allow the nutrient solution to be located at ground level with less risk of leaks and spills. Solenoids, while less expensive, can be more time consuming to use as they are gravity-fed requiring the solutions to be elevated 5 feet above the tank. Also, when using peristaltic pumps you can set your buckets of solution on the ground, allowing for a much larger quantity of pre-mixed solutions at one time. This also lowers the possibility of leaks and spills. Maintenance on the peristaltic pumps is minimal.
Run up to four irrigation stations! The IntelliDose can also run up to four irrigation stations. This allows for different areas of your grow space to be watered on different schedules from one reservoir, or to have one pump feed each station at different times. You can also choose to set your system to only irrigate during the day period, to ensure you do not water at night.
Connect with or without a PC! The IntelliDose has the ability to be connected to a PC, but it is not necessary. Growers should determine their own privacy level ... if you don't want your controller online or connected to a PC, it doesn't need to be. If you want to have the benefits of data logging and scheduling, the PC is needed, but it does not have to be online. If you would like remote access and alarms, simply connecting the PC to the internet will give you this option… you choose your own comfort level!
NEW - Subscribe to IntelliGrow! IntelliGrow is a cloud-based solution allowing growers to access, set, monitor and manage their Intelli control systems – anywhere, anytime. Use a free app on your iPhone or Android instead of using a computer! Check out the IntelliLink in Related Items for more info.
Works with any nutrient line! You can use any nutrient line with the IntelliDose, liquid or powder. Simply determine your proper dilution ratios (don't worry, we can help!) and the IntelliDose will keep the reservoir at your perfect recipe 24/7. Set your schedule once and forget it! Using the IntelliGrow software, you can set your entire nutrient schedule up in one fell swoop, making changes if needed and saving schedules for future use. Scheduling out your nutrients allows you to make differences in your reservoir as often as needed and you don't have to be onsite!
Data log 'til your hearts content! Using the IntelliGrow software, you can data log your nutrient levels, pH levels and reservoir temperatures endlessly... this data can be exported to Excel for further analysis if you so desire.
Access from the beach (or your couch!)! With the IntelliGrow software installed, there are many different options for remotely accessing your IntelliDose. You can log into the software and make changes, check your set points, enable or disable the pumps, etc. With a Twilio account, or your email accounts, you can have the IntelliGrow software text or email you if a setting goes outside your perimeters. Or forget the software and simply subscribe to IntelliGrow and get access to all features from a free app! Check out the IntelliLink in Related Items for more info.
- Measure nutrients in EC/CF/TDS (500/640/700 scale)
- User determined temperature and date format
- pH lower or raise
- Able to set different EC for day and night
- Able to lower EC by adding water
- Receive alerts
- Irrigation pump outputs
- Fail safe dosing shut offs
This kit comes complete with 3x Peristaltic Pumps. Purchase additional pumps if necessary (you'll need one pump for each part you wish to dose). You will also need to "tee" off of your existing water pump or purchase at least a 200 gph pump to operate the sample pot loop.
- 9 outputs 24VDC
- Nutrient measurement units EC, CF or TDS (500/640/700)
- Measured range 0.00 to 9.99EC, 0.1 to 99.99CF, 0 to 7000PPM
- Nutrient resolution to .01mS/cm, 0.1CF
- Nutrient measurement accuracy +/-0.1EC, 1.0CF or 10PPM - Temperature compensated
- Nutrient dosing range 0.00 to 5.99EC, 0.1 to 59.9CF, 0 to 4200PPM
- pH resolution and accuracy - 0.1pH
- pH measurement range 2pH to 12pH
- pH dosing range 4.5 to 8 pH
- Nutrient and pH dosing times settable from 1 second to 30 minutes
- Dosing interval settable from 0 minutes (continuous dosing) to 244 minutes
- Sequential dosing to prevent power surges
- Temperature resolution and accuracy 1C/2F
- Temperature range 0-50C/32-125F
- Operating temperature range 0-50C/32-125F (not in direct sunlight)
- Power source - mains supplied 24VDC with 120V pigtail... specify if mains voltage and pin type vary
- Outputs will have the same voltage as the supplied voltage from the power pack
- Nutrient sensor using DiPulseTM technique to resist fouling
- Dosing shut off:
- if nutrient is below 0.1EC, 1.0CF, 10PPM
- if pH is below 4.5 or above 8.0
- if dosing effect is counterintuitive (by dosing pH lower, the measured pH goes up)
- if sensor fault is detected
- Supplied with 3m USB cable
- Free download of IntelliGrow software
In the Box:
- Three (3) Peristaltic pumps
- 24V DC 2.5A Power Supply with universal plug
- EC probe
- pH electrode
- Sample pot with all fittings
- 3m USB cable
- Mounting hardware
- Calibration Solutions
- Instruction manual
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||17|
|Actual Product Weight||17|
|Vendor Item #||HKIT-ID-002-01|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$2,025.00|