Automatically manage all aspects of your climate - from temperature to CO2 , lighting to humidity, all in one simple controller!
Designed specifically for the indoor grower, the IntelliClimate controls all aspects of your growing environment. No comparable controller on the market gives you this much accuracy, efficiency and commercial grade control!
The IntelliClimate is the ideal climate controller for grow rooms of all sizes. It controls temperature, humidity, lights and CO2 in a unified way to obtain the best possible growing climate. It does all this while minimizing waste of CO2 and electricity.
Complete Control - Working as a complete climate controller, the IntelliClimate will utilize every peripheral available to maintain your exact climate needs. The IntelliClimate is constantly evaluating and making decisions based on current attributes of the growing area.
Super Easy to Use - Easily move between set-points, alarms and configuration. Our step-by-step instruction manual makes set-up a breeze.
NEW - Subscribe to IntelliGrow! IntelliGrow is a cloud-based solution allowing growers to access, set, monitor and manage their Intelli control systems – anywhere, anytime. Use a free app on your iPhone or Android instead of using a computer! Check out the IntelliLink in Related Items for more info.
A standard feature of the IntelliClimate is the USB connection to a PC. This provides a new level of user friendliness and allows the grower to easily view and change settings, view readings and look back to see what growing conditions were like during periods when the grow room was unattended. The PC also provides for remote alarms and even text messaging to a mobile phone. With remote access software you can carry out all these functions over the internet or phone connection. The controller will operate fully without a PC connection with the exception of the scheduling feature.
If you want to achieve the best possible growth rates and have the ability to “steer” the crop to a perfect outcome, the IntelliClimate is the grow room controller for you.
With the IntelliClimate you can start small and gradually add to your equipment until you have the most sophisticated system possible, if that is what you desire. If growing in difficult climatic conditions (very hot or very cold) then you will need to start with more sophistication than if you are in a more temperate area.
Advanced growers may prefer to use VPD control rather than relative humidity and the IntelliClimate has this available as an option.
With the IntelliClimate™ you get to be Mother Nature and Father Time!
Truly Intelligent Climate Controller
The IntelliClimate™ is a truly smart grow room controller. Unlike simple dial set controllers, the IntelliClimate™ continuously adjusts fans, heaters, coolers, multiple light banks, CO2 injection and more in an intelligent and integrated way. This achieves an ideal environment, without wasting valuable CO2 or heat. Utilizing the AutoLearn™ feature, it can adjust the dosing of CO2, based on past dosage results, as well as decide which type of cooling and dehumidifying are most appropriate for different grow room situations.
The IntelliClimate™ is designed to mimic Mother Nature. When a plant is grown outdoors, it will experience gradual light, temperature and humidity changes. The ramping feature preset into the IntelliClimate™ will allow for the slow change in temperature and humidity levels, compensating for the addition of artificial lighting. For example, when your lights come on, you have the option of turning an air conditioner on a few minutes beforehand to cool the room down. Also, when the lights go off, and you want your temperatures cooler, the IntelliClimate™ is smart enough to know not to turn on the fans or air conditioner right away, allowing the room to cool down for a few minutes on its own. Both of these options are better for your plants as well as your power bill!
Complete PC Interface
The complete PC interface provides a new level in user friendliness allowing growers to easily choose the components they are using, set the parameters for use and design their own data logging. Once they have selected the components they are using (fans, air conditioner, CO2, dehumidifier, humidifier, fogger, multiple light banks, outside temp sensors, intruder alarms), there are three choices:
- AutoSet by Scheduling – This is the most accurate to use option. You simply click on the scheduling tab and fill in the boxes with light on/off times, day and night temperatures, acceptable humidity and CO2 requirements. You can lay out your entire crop cycle in one sitting, with the IntelliClimate™ changing your settings in accordance with your schedule.
- AutoSet by Growth Stage – As your plants mature from seedlings into full vegetative growth and then into harvest, you simply click on the “growth stage” pull down menu and choose between five different growth stages: Cutting, Vegetative, Early Flowering, Late Flowering and Pre-Harvest. The IntelliClimate™ is pre-programmed, utilizing years and years of commercial greenhouse climate control experience. Your plants will love you for it!
- Manual – This setting is for growers who like to tweak their settings on a regular basis, responding to the most current grow room conditions. In this setting, you decide your light timing, temperature settings, humidity settings and CO2 ppm manually, giving you the ability to change it easily.
Once you have the basic set up done, the IntelliClimate™ will do the rest for you. With simple to use, remote access software (not included; use something like PC Anywhere, Windows Remote Desktop, GoToMyPC, etc.), you can log into your climate controller from anywhere in the world, unleashing you from your grow room! If you do not have access to a PC from your grow room you can still utilize the advanced technology on the IntelliClimate™, minus the scheduling feature.
Magnetic Door Switch (already included in kit!): The magnetic door switch is used with the IntelliClimate as an intruder alarm. When the switch is triggered, an alarm can alert you that someone has entered the room or protect against dangerous CO2 levels.
Enviro Sensor with or without CO2 Sensor: One Enviro Sensor is already included with the IntelliClimate Kit. It is recommended that a second sensor is used in rooms larger than 20’ x 20’ to get a more accurate reading. The IntelliClimate will take an average of both readings and make climate control decisions based on the average.
Outside Temperature Sensor: If you want to unleash even more functionality from your IntelliClimate, purchase an Outside Temp Sensor. The outside temperature sensor can be used with the IntelliClimate to monitor outside temperatures. This is important if you are using outside air to cool your room down. In warm climates it is sometimes too warm to bring outside air in, so the unit will need to switch over to air conditioning.
Light Overtemp Switch: The light overtemp switch is useful where air-cooled lights are used. If the light-cooling fans fail and the room starts to overheat, the sensor contacts willopen, the light is turned off and the alarm triggered.
In the Box:
- 24V DC 2.5A power supply with universal plug
- EnviroSensor (temperature, humidity, light, CO2)
- Three (3) Twin Relay Boxes
- Magnetic door switch
- 3m USB cable
- Mounting hardware
- Instruction manual
- Built in fail-safes to ensure the room will continue to function if there is an equipment failure
- Alarms on all the settings, as well as an intruder alarm
- Pre-installed growth stage schedules, if desired
- Daily CO2 and Light Integration stats
- 8 outputs 24VDC
- RH resolution ± 2% and accuracy
- Temperature resolution and accuracy 0.5°C/32.9°F
- Temperature sensor range 0-50°C/32-125°F
- Operating temperature range 0-50°C/32-125°F (not in direct sunlight)
- CO2 resolution and accuracy 50ppm
- Power source - 120V/240V into 24VDC plug pack (supplied)
- Outputs will have the same voltage as the supplied voltage from the power pack
- Supplied with 3m USB cable
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||5|
|Actual Product Weight||5|
|Vendor Item #||HKIT-IC-002-01|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$2,199.95|