DESIGNED FOR HEATING/COOLING WITH OUTSIDE TEMPERATURES RANGING FROM 5º TO 105º F.
USE OF UNIT OUTSIDE OF THESE TEMPERATURE RANGES IS NOT RECOMMENDED.
IMPROPER USAGE RELATING TO OUTSIDE TEMPERATURE IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY.
- Can be used with the optional programmable thermostat with up to 4 temperature settings each day. (see related products)
- Flexible stainless steel pre-charged 23' line set with quick connect fittings allows for easy Do It Yourself installation. No technician required.
- High energy efficiency performance: 15 SEER using advanced DC inverter compressor.
- Mini-Split inverter technology offers up to 30% savings.
- Auto restart after power failure.
- Ambient air temperature and individual room conditions will affect performance.
- Must have a dedicated power circuit.
- One year manufacturer warranty.
Amp Range: 2 to 14 amps.
dB Rating: Indoor 32 dB, Outdoor 45 dB.
Requires 120 volt dedicated 15 amp circuit.
24,000 BTU Unit
Amp Range: 6 to 14 amps.
dB Rating: Indoor 35 dB, Outdoor 45 dB.
Requires 240 volt dedicated 15 amp circuit.
36,000 BTU Unit
Amp Range: 8 to 20 amps.
dB Rating: Indoor 42 dB, Outdoor 52 dB.
Requires 240 volt dedicated 20 amp circuit.
Note: All Ideal-Air Heat Pumps need surge protection and a dedicated power circuit. In the event of a power failure, a spike in power may occur when the power is reinstated. This can damage the circuit board which is not covered under warranty.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||240|
|Actual Product Weight||240|
|Vendor Item #||700510|
|Truck Ship Only||Yes|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$3,499.95|