FREE GROUND SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL U.S.!
There's nothing quite like an original. And when it comes to energy efficient pond pumps, there's nothing like Sequence - the original high efficiency pump. Although there are many external pumps to choose from, none provide the complete package the way Sequence does.
Sequence pumps... Genuine by design
The Classic! The model 1000 series has set the stand by which all others are measured. This series is a perfect blend of medium pressure and ample flow for the majority of ponds. Motor is totally enclosed, fan-cooled for durability. 115V or 230V. Supplied with an 8-foot, 115V cordset. 3 year limited warranty.
- Units are pre-wired with an 8' Grounded cord and molded 115V plug
- Consumes a maximum of 206 Watts
- 21' Maximum Head/Shut Off
- Designed for Continuous Use
- Newly redesigned Motor
- Quiet Operation
- Rebuildable, industrial grade motors.
- The motors are TEFC, for excellent protection
- 1.5" FNPT Inlet Port and 1.5" FNPT Discharge Port
- 1/8 Horsepower
- 3300 GPH Max Flow
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Note: These pumps are designed to operate below water level out of the water. If you need to operate the pump above water level, you will need a Strainer Basket (available on our website) and a check valve. The check valve will get installed at the intake to allow for the water to stay in the intake line and create a siphon effect as these pumps do not pull water.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||30|
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Vendor Item #||3300SEQ21|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$645.00|