CUSTOMIZE AND REPLICATE WITH EASE
There is nothing more frustrating for a grower than not having repeatable effects. With SpinnerXP™, you can trust what you grow because you can count on how you grow. From top to bottom, your plant will be the same. From harvest to harvest, the variables are in your control. SpinnerXP™ holds up to twelve different plants and can be stacked. Each module easily fits into a room with 8-foot-ceilings.
Spinner 600w HPS Light Kit with SolisTek Digital Ballast available seperately
Duct as many units as you like to customize airflow, irrigation, or strains
- Avoid market saturation
- Lowest cost for pounds per grow
- Protect your margins
Remove wasted production, resources, and hours
- Grow within 18 inches of the light source
- Use any lighting you want (including the hottest light on the market
- Guarantee that the plant will not burn
- Automated, slow spinning of each pod ensures that every part of the plant will receive equal light distribution
- Zero canopy effect; equal growth from top to bottom
- Total environmental control over each individual unit
LESS HANDLING OF THE PLANT MEANS...
- LESS CONTAMINATION ...
- LESS INTERFERENCE
- LESS WASTE
What can I use in my SpinnerXP™?
Our proprietary universal design allows you to choose your preferred light source among:
Each plant site features a patented polypropylene basket that allows you to fill with a growing medium of your choice.
There are 3 types of grow medium - soil, soilless, and hydroponic.
- Soil is simply dirt.
- Soilless options include peat, sphagnum moss, coco coir, vermiculite rock wool
- Hydroponic growing options include Rockwool, HEC (hardened expanded clay), and Perlite
What comes with a base unit?
Your base unit includes the SpinnerXP™ pod itself. The base unit price is $2500. If you would like to include our recommended standard 600 watt light, the unit and light together are $2750. Everything else such as the lighting, irrigation, grow medium, filter, duct, etc is optional. Make your SpinnerXP™ set up as simple or sophisticated as you like.
How long does it take to build a SpinnerXP™?
Everyone is different, so this is a tricky one to answer. However, we can confidently say that in our experience, it takes two people with no prior experience or knowledge, about an hour and a half to assemble.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||150|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$2,500.00|