- Clear viewing windows! - on all models except GL40, GL60, GL240 & GL290.
- Increased weight capacity - roof cross-members easily support 100 pounds.
- Sturdy powder coated framework - helps protect against rust and gives a cleaner look; thicker than previous models.
- Highly reflective interior - significant increase in reflectivity for improved lighting performance.
- Thermally protected - tent material reflects 97% of all radiant heat for superior insulation.
- Completely non-toxic - will not react under light and heat, and no off-gassing to harm plants.
- Improved fabric & zippers - thicker fabric than previous models, with the best zippers on the market.
- Movable roof cross-members - easily adjust lighting and accessories; pieces snap into desired place for better functionality.
- Multiple intake/exhaust ports - including two ports opposite each other at reflector level for air-cooling of lighting system on most models.
- Adjustable fan and ducting attachments - no more clamps or reducers needed!
- Waterproof floor - a second floor that is removable for easy cleaning between crops.
The GrowLab utilizes thermal film on the interior which is highly reflective, waterproof, and extremely insulative (offering 97% thermal protection). This film is also non-toxic and won't release any harmful gasses that can damage sensitive plants. All of the zippers used in the tent are extremely durable.
The GrowLab utilizes intake/exhaust ports that allows them to adjust to fit various sizes of ducting. Drawstrings eliminate the need for duct hose clamps and make installation of ducting and fans quick and easy. The GrowLab also utilizes the same type of socks to allow cords and tubing to enter or exit the structure while keeping light from doing the same. All GrowLab models have a sock port in the back corner of the roof where the exhaust fan can be attached. Instead of strapping the fan to the interior of the tent you can simply sit the fan in the port on the roof for an easy and effective mounting solution. Not only does this make for a secure, light-tight fit (there is no chance of the fan breaking away from the straps due to vibration and falling on the plants), it also takes one more piece of heat-generating equipment out of the grow room (although the fan can still be strapped to the interior if desired). Passive intake ports are located near the floor of the tent and have a velcro cover that can be opened and closed easily depending on how the ventilation is setup.
The GrowLab frame is constructed of 0.80mm thick metal poles, making it very rugged for everyday use. The poles are also powder coated to prevent rust, aid in installation and enhance their appearance. The poles that make up the ceiling framework are moveable, making it much easier to adjust the positioning of lights, filters or anything else you may end up hanging from them. The ceiling poles have been improved to handle significantly more weight, especially at the center (where most other tents have a tendency to sag).
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||66.35|
|Actual Product Weight||66.35|
|Vendor Item #||706880|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$359.95|