Digital ballasts offer many advantages over magnetic ballasts, including lower energy consumption, less heat production, less noise (virtually silent), higher lumen output and lower lumen depreciation (lumen output of lamp doesn't drop as quickly each month as it does with a magnetic ballast).
These lighting systems come complete with everything you need to grow plants indoors, including the bulb, ballast, reflector, socket assembly, 15' lamp cord and wire hooks for hanging reflector. They are pre-wired and take only a couple of minutes to setup.
These systems come with the best digital ballast in the business - the Lumatek Digital Ballast.
There are many digital ballasts on the market to choose from today, but only one stands out as far as we are concerned. BGH has tested many, many different digital ballasts over the last 10 years and none of them have ever surpassed the quality and reliability of the Lumatek ballast. Sure, you will find ballasts on the market for half the price, but you will most definitely get what you paid for. Save yourself a ton of headaches down the road; if the price looks too good to be true, it probably is...
All bulbs come with a 1-year warranty (since light intensity and yield diminish substantially after 6 months you will probably want to replace your bulbs every 6-8 months for optimal performance anyway, so you're covered!). The Lumatek ballast features a 3-year warranty.
The Super Sun 2 reflector offers:
- Design is based on the high performance, original Super Sun Reflector.
- Dimensions: 27.5"l x 13.2"w x 8"h
- Completely sealed with neoprene gasket and hinged glass.
- 95% reflective European aluminum interior for excellent output and uniformity.
- 6" integrated air-cooled fittings with a bead ring to hold ducting firmly in place!
- Galvanized steel with major brand powder coating.
- Pre-wired with lamp cord and socket.
- US Patent No: D544987, D570295 & 7641367.
Horizontal hoods are the best choice for plants that require a lot of light, such as most vegetables & flowers. Horizontal hoods direct the light straight down on the plants, throwing more intense light over a smaller, deeper area. This is by far the most popular choice among growers.
|Brand||BGH-Custom Lighting Kits|
|Ships in Multiple Boxes||Yes|