Lighting control at your fingertips! The Master controller EL1 and EL2 Gen 2 are our entry-level systems for centrally controlling large rooms with e-series fixtures. The second generation of Master controllers features improved and expanded functionality that raises the bar including non-volatile memory, event logging, independent sunrise and sunset settings and independent light cycles on the EL2. The EL1 has one lighting control channel and the EL2 has two lighting control channels. The EL1 can control 500 max repeater bus fixtures and 40 max single bus fixtures without a booster. The EL2 can control 1000 max repeater bus fixtures and 80 max single bus fixtures without a booster.
Gen 2 improvements over Gen 1:
- Memory – All master controllers use dependable, non-volatile memory to store user settings
- Logging – All master controllers now have logging functions for high/low temperature, last auto-dim event, last shutdown event and last power loss, including the event’s date and time
- Separate sunrise/sunset control – Set different periods for sunrise and sunset
- Independent cycles on EL2 models – These cycles let you program two different, overlapping cycles (for example, a 12/12 on channel 1 and an 18/6 on channel 2)
- Independent programmable External Contactor Modules (ECMs) – In Gen 2 EL2 controllers, now you can choose whether they switch on or off and which channel they follow. The results? Flexible integration and automation.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||2.1|
|Vendor Item #||906121|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$359.95|