The VYPRx is made to order in the Fluence Austin, Texas factory; please expect up to a 14 business day lead time before your order ships.
Contact us for special pricing on 60+ units!
With energy efficiency reaching 2.3 μmol/J and an average PPFD up to 1,085 μmol/m2/s over a 3’x4′ canopy, VYPR is a path to sustainability and productivity. Whether extending your day or extending your season, VYPR has the power, energy efficiency and longevity to grow sunup to sundown to sunup… year-round.
All VYPR models are dimmable with an optional light intensity dimmer for precise control over PPFD, and offer the flexibility to instantly accommodate a new crop with varying light requirements.
Recommended mounting height is ≥ 18” (45.7cm) above the canopy.
PhysioSpec Indoor is a full-cycle spectrum optimized for rapid growth and complete plant development. Tailored for growing plants from initiation to senescence (germination, clones/cuttings, mothers, vegetative and flowering applications) in indoor environments. With a CRI rating of 85, PhysioSpec Indoor offers a beautiful work and research environment with vivid colors and greater contrast to study the health of your crop.
Compared to PhysioSpec Indoor, PhysioSpec Greenhouse is enriched with a higher amount of blue photons in the 400-500nm range, which are used to offset plant stretch induced by the sun’s far red radiation. As an added bonus, PhysioSpec Greenhouse offers a world-class work and research environment with vivid colors and greater contrast to study the health of your crop.
Plug Type Options:
- NEMA 5-15P: This is the standard plug type for most residential (110/120V) outlets in the U.S.
- NEMA 6-15P: This is the standard plug type for most commercial (220/240V) outlets in the U.S.
- NEMA L7-15P: This is a twist-lock plug that is usually meant for outlets with voltages that are 220V or higher.
- Pigtails: If you choose this option there will be no plug at the end of the power cord, only bare wires. This option is normally
- PPF: 750 µmol/s
- Power consumption (watts): 330 typical
- Electrical efficiency (μmol/J): 2.3
- Amperage: see below
- Weight (lbs): 7 lbs 5 oz (fixture), 4 lbs (power supply)
- Spectrum: PhysioSpec Indoor™ or PhysioSpec Greenhouse™
Amperage depends on fixture wattage (320W for VYPRx) and input voltage. Below is a general estimate. Actual figures may vary.
- Amps @ 120V: 2.7A
- Amps @ 208V: 1.5A
- Amps @ 240V: 1.3A
- Amps @ 277V: 1.2A
All VYPR systems are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for three years with projected lifetime of 100,000 operating hours to 70 percent of initial flux.
Fluence lighting products are non-returnable. From Fluence - "Since all lighting systems depreciate with use (including the sun), we do not accept returns or exchanges on any lighting products. We do, however, offer a warranty guaranteeing our products for three years."
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||7.5|
|Vendor Item #||VR-X-X-1-X-XX-XX-X|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$750.00|