The World’s Slowest Drip System - and a vital tool for large growers
The F&DS is a great product for small gardens and for those who hand water, but it's also very useful for commercial growers. Use a couple of these in each tray or zone and not only will you be able to dial in your irrigation settings by knowing exactly how much solution is released during each irrigation event, you'll also know if volume is shifting over time due to buildup in the irrigation lines, pre-filter, etc. A couple of these in each tray will save you time in the long run, ensure things are running smoothly and save you money each harvest.
Place your F&DS on the top of a six-inch Rockwool cube, and use it along with a variety of interchangeable products such as the World’s Slowest Drippers, aka the Gravity Drippers, as well as the Quicker Drippers, and Eliminators.
This product can be used in both the vegetative and flowering stages, however we recommend using this unit primarily in the flower stage, and then using the FloraCap™ throughout the vegetative phase.
- Eliminates algae and pesticides by covering the media.
- Measures up to 32 oz (1000 ml) of water.
- Instantly transforms from a top feed to a top-feeding drip system with the 1/4” nozzle cap.
- Built-in overflow where excess water and nutrients are delivered straight to the rootball.
- Translucent rubber over-mold on top for viewing water with measurements.
- Opaque bottom to block light.
- Four four-way stakes on the bottom for extra stability.
- Seven raised air slots.
- Snap and pop technology.
- BPA and lead-free rubber and plastic.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||0.69|
|Actual Product Weight||0.69|
|Vendor Item #||760402|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$20.99|