Note: Gravity drippers have a higher tendency to clog than Quicker drippers. BGH recommends choosing Quicker drippers over Gravity drippers; you will still get a fairly slow flow rate but without the high risk of clogging.
The World’s Slowest Dip System
Place your F&DS on the top of almost any three to five-gallon pot with a diameter of 9”-12”, and use it along with a variety of interchangeable products such as the World’s Slowest Drippers, aka the Gravity Drippers, as well as the Quicker Drippers, and Eliminators.
- Eliminates algae and pesticides by covering the media
- Measures up to 48 oz (1400 ml) of water and nutrients
- Instantly transforms from a top feed to a top-feeding drip system with the Barbed Insert
- 18 louvers on the raised lip allow air and accessibility for the Barbed Inserts
- Built-in overflow where excess water and nutrients are delivered straight to the rootball
- Six slots for insertion of stakes (bamboo), allowing you to stabilize your plants however you prefer
- Snap and pop technology
- BPA and lead-free rubber
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||0.88|
|Actual Product Weight||0.9|
|Vendor Item #||760401|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$22.99|