The ideal instrument to overcome common diseases of plants.
- Stainless steel housing is very durable & will not rust.
- Aluminum cup maintains ideal temperature for vaporization.
- Holes in base allow natural convection action & unrestricted air movement.
- 5 foot grounded power cord.
- Proprietary PTC heating element has no moving parts. It provides consistent reliable warming.
- Suspend with jack chain at least 3' away from any combustible surface.
- 20 Volts | 0.4 Amps | 48 Watts
Tips on usage: When used indoors, make sure to turn off exhaust fans and lights during operation. For preventative use, turn on the unit for 4-5 hours 2 times per week. For active infestation, turn on the unit 4-5 hours 4 times per week. DO NOT use a sulfur burner around plants that have been sprayed with any type of oil-based products within the last 30 days or the plants will burn. BGH recommends using an Off-Switcher and a 7-Day Digital Timer in conjunction with the Sulfur Vaporizer and your exhaust fans; this will help automate the application and also prevent the fans from coming on during the vaporization period. Automating the application will greatly improve your results, since most people don't have the ability to babysit the system (remembering to plug and unplug the burner and fans, etc.).
Sulfur sold separately.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||1.9|
|Actual Product Weight||1.9|
|Vendor Item #||740650|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$109.95|