Cordless trimmer with "Wet Trim" Sabertooth Blade
Thin wide spaced teeth are slanted forward with a tapered tip allow for spot-on precision manicuring of freshly cut wet plants. The custom teeth allow the user to remove very small amounts of material without touching the surrounding foliage. The main body of the blade can be used for volume trimming the entire circumference of the flower. Cordless option best utilized in remote locations.
This Selection comes with:
- one Cordless Motor with Removable Battery and Charger
- one "wet trim" Sabertooth Blade
- one Blade Scrubber Box
- Cordless Speedee Trim features a lithium ion battery offering 80 minutes of run time for a 2 hour charge. Charges from a standard 120VAC plug with additional battery/charger package available.
- Weight: 1.21 lbs
- Charge Time: 2 hours from 120V AC outlet
- Run Time: 80 minutes
- Tooth Section length: 2 7/8”
Sabertooth Wet Trim Blade- Best Use:
The long thin teeth and wide spacing make this blade ideal for manicuring freshly cut wet flowers
The Sabertooth blade features long thin wide spaced teeth and a forward angled tip. The angled teeth at the tip are what allow for spot-on trimming permitting the plant to be manicured in a manner very similar to scissors in that it only removes the intended material while leaving the surrounding flower untouched.
Tooth section length: 2 7/8"
Please note: product image may not reflect blade options. Additional images show actual blade
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||3.2|
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Vendor Item #||CL-SBT|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$439.00|