>Free FedEx shipping to anywhere in North America (most machines are shipped within 1 business day and arrive at your door quickly)!
>Complete package - includes all accessories, including dust collector and hopper!
>Free QuanTanium® coated tumber upgrade!
Introducing the latest machine from Centurion - the Tabletop Pro! This highly anticipated machine has taken years to perfect as Centurion took their time manufacturing the smallest and best trimmer available in the industry! Baldor Motors, Timken bearings and Toro cutting reel. This small machine packs the same punch as all their other models.
UPDATE - Now trims 4-5 lbs/hour dry (15-20 lbs/hour wet)! Available in Red, Black and Blue colors. 5 year warranty!
- Available in Red, Black and Blue colors.
- 1 Hp Blower - 1 horse power leaf collection with over 1800 CFM suction power!! Comes included with diverter
- High Capacity Tumbler - 24" in length, 5.5" Diameter, 16 gauage 304 stainless steel/Quantanium coated non stick tumbler!! Need we say more?
- Large Capacity Hopper - Largest hoppers in the industry for added convenience
- Easy to Clean - Fully pressure washable. Clean in less than 10 minutes
- 40% Greater Trichome Preservation - 40% Greater trichome preservation when using your non stick quantanium technology!
- 20,000 Cuts Per Minute - The Best quality, the Best Warranty and the best price! Say no More!
- 20 LBS Per Hour - We challenge you to a trim off with any similar sized machine the competition has to offer!
- Cleanest Cut - Highest quality 5-blade Toro cutting reel results in the cleanest cut compared to any other machine in the industry. Providing over 20,000 cuts per minute
- Compact Design - Powerful, but small enough to fit in the trunk of a Honda
The Centurion Tabletop Pro is the smallest most efficient tumble style trimmer in the world. This machines sits at a trim 24" in length X 10" width and 21" in height. Weighing only 35 lbs, this trimmer is the epitome of elegant engineering at its finest. Built for the connoisseur who admires the finer things in life, this machine was designed to be the most delicate machine on the market today.
Don't be fooled by the size , the Tabletop Pro replaces over 6 human trimmers without sacrificing quality. This trimmer is currently being shipped World Wide to small growers who demand quality, durability, and privacy. This machine works with both wet and dry flowers and will harvest 3-4 lbs dry (15-20 lbs wet) per hour of use. The Tabletop Pro runs completely off 120v power and comes with a strong 1hp leaf collector with 1800 CFM of suction power.
Another quality of the Tabletop Pro is ease of keeping the blade clean, which is made out of D2 hardened steel. Unlike any other brand on the market, The Centurion Tabletop Pro employs a magnetic blade holding technology that allows for a five minute clean-up during operation, ensuring the machine has a consistently sharp, clean cut, and operates at a rapid pace.
The Centurion brand is the only machines in the world that come inclusive with a non-stick QuanTanium Coated tumbler. The non-stick properties of the QuanTanium tumbler prevent precious trichomes from adhering to the tumbler surface. This results in the flowers having a better visual appearance while maintaining their strong natural aroma and flavours. Overall, you will notice a more potent flower as all natural properties are preserved during the harvesting process.
The extra large hopper makes consistent feeding of the machine easier.
Centurion machines are the only brand that uses a unique diverter to help fine tune the flow and cut on different strains giving the grower the ability to quickly adjust to different strains, or density of flowers. These diverters are how the machine can process dry flowers so delicately while still ensuring a tight clean cut and finish!
A double bag system for trim collection aids in the ease of keeping the bags clean and helps save the trim for further extraction processes.
A high quality tool kit is also provided with the purchase of The Centurion TableTop Pro
QuanTanium® is the first and only of its kind: a multi-coat nonstick with a unique mix of titanium particles blended into each coat.
QuanTanium®'s multi-layer internal reinforcement of titanium creates resistance to scratching, abrasion and wear that exceeds most internally reinforced and all conventional nonstick coatings on the market.
QuanTanium® is so resistant to damage because the titanium used is many times harder than the chrome and steel used in cooking utensils.
QuanTanium®'s nonstick system has been designed to create maximum synergy with the titanium, resulting in maximum resistance to wear with unparalleled release.
With QuanTanium®, consumers can now enjoy the benefits of the finest nonstick knowing that it will stand up to almost anything.
- NOTE: Do not use a pressure washer to clean the Quantanium® drum as it may remove the Quantanium® coating and will void the warranty on the drum. Simply use warm soapy water and a soft cloth.
Higher Potency Harvest - The nonstick properties of the QuanTanium® tumbler prevents precious trichomes from adhering to the tumbler surface. This results in the end product having a better visual appearance while maintaining its strong natural aroma and flavours. Overall, you will notice a better quality end product for the consumer as all natural properties are preserved during the harvesting process.
SAVE TIME = SAVE MONEY!
- blades made of D2 Hardened Steel with hardness factor of rockwell 59, just below carbide steel (others are rockwell 35)
- blade will hold it's edge 50x longer than all other competitors blades
- the only adjustment necessary on the machine is for the blade, which is simple to accomplish
- a patent pending rare earth magnet system holds the blade in place, allowing for quick removal and easy adjustment
- sharpening can be done on site with a hand stone if desired
- all parts are designed for simple, quick replacement, at very reasonable prices
- one single motor, drawing around 6 amps (not including the dust collector)
- easy lift off top cover has a built in work tray, and yes, two cup holders!
- disassembly for cleaning takes under 10 minutes and requires only 2 allen wrenches
- removal of the blade and bed bar allow full access to all parts of the machine
- fully pressure washable (do not pressure wash Quantanium Drum)
WARRANTY: CenturionPro Solutions offers a 5 year warranty on all parts that are defective. This warranty does not cover operator error or abuse. The motor carries a 3 year warranty.
NOTE: All sales on this product are final. However, un-used machines can be returned directly to Centurion Pro Solutions within 30 days, in their original packaging (contact us first; does not include any associated shipping costs). As a courtesy, BGH may assist with warranty claims and repairs by acting as a liaison between the customer and the manufacturer.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||50|
|Actual Product Weight||44.09|
|Country of Manufacture|
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Model||Tabletop - DRY|
|Vendor Item #||TTQD - BLACK|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$3,595.00|