>Free FedEx shipping to anywhere in North America (most machines are shipped within 1 business day and arrive at your door quickly)!
>Complete package - includes all accessories, including dust collector and hopper!
>Free QuanTanium® coated tumber upgrade!
Similar to its fraternal twin the CenturionPro Original, the CenturionPro Silver Bullet does the work of over 20 human labourers without sacrificing quality!! This machine works with both wet and dry flowers and will now harvest 14-16 lbs dry (70-80 lbs wet) per hour of use.
The most distinctive features of the CenturionPro SB is that it comes equipped with a silencer that reduces the noise of the trimmer by 30% and it also includes a built in marine grade infinity Bluetooth stereo. The SB also comes with high quality handles for ease of transportation and a 3hp leaf collector system with 2750 CFM of suction power.
The Centurion brand is the only machines in the world that come inclusive with a non-stick QuanTanium Coated tumbler. The non-stick properties of the QuanTanium tumbler prevent precious trichomes from adhering to the tumbler surface. This results in the flowers having a better visual appearance while maintaining their strong natural aroma and flavours. Overall, you will notice a more potent flower as all natural properties are preserved during the harvesting process.
It is important to note that all components are anodized aluminum and stainless steel which provides a lightweight, durable machine with zero issues regarding corrosion.
The extra large hopper makes consistent feeding of the machine easier. Add on the automatic feeder and your days work will be finished hours earlier! This is a new addition to the CenturionPro SB that allows it to run “hands free! reducing the time to run your product by hours per day! And freeing up one worker to perform other jobs.
Centurion machines are the only brand that uses a unique diverter to help fine tune the flow and cut on different strains giving the grower the ability to quickly adjust to different strains, or density of flowers. These diverters are how the machine can process dry flowers so delicately while still ensuring a tight clean cut and finish!
A double bag system for trim collection aids in the ease of keeping the bags clean and helps save the trim for further extraction processes.
A high quality tool kit is also provided with the purchase of The CenturionPro Silver Bullet
The Centurion Pro Silver Bullet comes with a 5 year warranty!!
Cuts faster and closer, but also requires virtually no removal of large leaf prior to running.
NEW QUANTANIUM® TUMBLER:
QuanTanium® is the first and only of its kind: a multi-coat nonstick with a unique mix of titanium particles blended into each coat.
QuanTanium®'s multi-layer internal reinforcement of titanium creates resistance to scratching, abrasion and wear that exceeds most internally reinforced and all conventional nonstick coatings on the market.
QuanTanium® is so resistant to damage because the titanium used is many times harder than the chrome and steel used in cooking utensils.
QuanTanium®'s nonstick system has been designed to create maximum synergy with the titanium, resulting in maximum resistance to wear with unparalleled release.
With QuanTanium®, consumers can now enjoy the benefits of the finest nonstick knowing that it will stand up to almost anything.
- NOTE: Do not use a pressure washer to clean the Quantanium® drum as it may remove the Quantanium® coating and will void the warranty on the drum. Simply use warm soapy water and a soft cloth.
Higher Potency Harvest - The nonstick properties of the QuanTanium® tumbler prevents precious trichomes from adhering to the tumbler surface. This results in the end product having a better visual appearance while maintaining its strong natural aroma and flavours. Overall, you will notice a better quality end product for the consumer as all natural properties are preserved during the harvesting process.
SAVE TIME = SAVE MONEY!
- blades made of D2 Hardened Steel with hardness factor of rockwell 59, just below carbide steel (others are rockwell 35)
- blade will hold it's edge 50x longer than all other competitors blades
- the only adjustment necessary on the machine is for the blade, which is simple to accomplish
- a patent pending rare earth magnet system holds the blade in place, allowing for quick removal and easy adjustment
- sharpening can be done on site with a hand stone if desired
- all parts are designed for simple, quick replacement, at very reasonable prices
- one single motor, drawing around 6 amps (not including the dust collector)
- easy lift off top cover has a built in work tray, and yes, two cup holders!
- disassembly for cleaning takes under 10 minutes and requires only 2 allen wrenches
- removal of the blade and bed bar allow full access to all parts of the machine
- fully pressure washable (do not pressure wash Quantanium Drum)
- two Machines can be very simply placed end to end for faster production
- two Machine's can be purchased for around the same as the cost of one competitors machine!
WARRANTY: CenturionPro Solutions offers a 5 year warranty on all parts that are defective. This warranty does not cover operator error or abuse. The motor carries a 3 year warranty.
NOTE: All sales on this product are final. However, un-used machines can be returned directly to Centurion Pro Solutions within 30 days, in their original packaging (contact us first; does not include any associated shipping costs). As a courtesy, BGH may assist with warranty claims and repairs by acting as a liaison between the customer and the manufacturer.
Free shipping applies to AL and HI! If the shopping cart includes a shipping charge during checkout, please contact us and we will update the order so that you do not get charged shipping.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||90|
|Actual Product Weight||90|
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Model||Silver Bullet - WET|
|Vendor Item #||SBQW|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$9,595.00|