For legal cannabis propagation only. Complete cannabis tissue culture kit similar to the standard Plant Tissue Culture Kit. Contains vessels, tubes, trays, tools and manual for cloning, rooting, storage, disease removal, vigor restoring, at-risk seed germination, and transport.
With tissue culture you can grow your favorite plants in small glass and plastic containers in very small areas, saving space and light. Imagine cutting parts from your favorite plants and seeing them generate fresh shoots and roots before your eyes. The new plants explode with bushy growth energized by the nutrients and hormones. In commercial applications, roses are flowered in tissue culture and orchid growers use tissue culture to speed up new growth of their valuable new breeds. Now you can employ these same techniques at home. Universities and research companies maintain expensive laboratories for multiplying their valuable plants and exposing their hidden genetics, but the same practice can now be easily done at home.
Instead of taking cuttings from a mother plant that requires lots of maintenance, space, and equipment, you can multiply plants in small self-contained glass jars. This eliminates the traditional the care and tending of mother plants and allows for an even greater bank of plant genetics in a smaller space; no need for watering/nutrients, eliminates bug and pest infestations, no HID lighting or ventilation required.
Tissue culture plants grow into 3 inch bonsai mother plants in small bottles on a medium of nutrients, growth regulators and sugar. Many plants are produced from a small tray of bottles under simple fluorescent lighting. An ordinary prop tray holds fifty exclusive Microclone bottles and produces three or more times their numbers every thirty days.
- Replaces Mother Plants
- No Bugs, Pest, or Care required
- Greater multiplication
- Super starts
- Vigorous, bushy plantlets
- Less space and light (eliminate your mother room)
- Unlock hidden genetics
- Jars make transportation easy and shippable
- Easy and fun
Included in kit:
- 50 flip-top plastic vials
- 30 lids for glass jars
- 1 Plastic tray for vials
- 16 Plastic grow tubes with lids
- 1 Plastic tray for grow tubes
- 3 Establishment/multiplication kit (pre-measured), makes one liter
- 1 Rooting/growth kit (pre-measured), makes one liter
- 1 Stainless Steel scalpel
- 2 Scalpel blades
- 1 pair Stainless steel forceps 8"
- 1 Stainless steel washing screen for Mason-type jar
- 1 roll PVC sealing tape
- 1 set pH testing papers
- 1 set pH correction solutions
- 1 illustrated manual
Other items you will need (can be sourced locally):
- 20-qt pressure cooker
- clean area to grow and handle plants with lights (fluorescent are fine) for growing
- commercial paper towels
- rubbing alcohol
- shallow 10-inch plate for cutting
- Dust Shroom or HEPA air filter (optional, but will increase success rate; these can be found on the bghydro.com website)
- clear plastic storage tub for protected cutting (around 20+gallon size)
- magnetic stirrer (not required - totally optional)
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||10|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$259.95|