Biosis is a 6-strain package of beneficial soil organisms, complete with its own growth boost package to immediately initiate microbial colonization. Robust microbial populations extend root systems--especially tiny feeder roots--to bring in more nutrients from the growing media and maintain healthy. These fast-growing microbes produce high levels of enzymes to cycle nutrients and break down dead organic matter. There is no need to brew a tea or use additional microbial food.
- Diverse community of bacteria and trichoderma strains
- Improves nutrient availability
- 100% concentrated soluble powder formula
- OMRI listed for organic production
- Available in commercial sizes 4 lbs, 10 lbs and 25 lbs
What to expect from Biosis
Once activated with water, Biosis efficiently colonizes the roots and rhizosphere soil of plants within 24 hours.
- Fast root establishment and growth after transplanting
- Increase stress tolerance (tempe)
- Lush, even colored foliage
- Faster and more vigorous vegetative growth
- Increased available nitrogen and phosphorous
Biosis strains have been carefully selected to build a community structure that assures a symbiotic relationship with your soil and plants:
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus licheniformis
- Bacillus pumilus
- Bacillus amyloqueiens
- Bacillus megaterium
- Trichoderma harzianum
- Humic acids and organic microbe food
How to Use Biosis
First all other fertilizers and additives into your reservoir and adjust to your desired pH. Next measure mix Biosis until fully dissolved.
||0.5 gm / gal
||Mix in your regular feed water, 1-2 times per week.
0.5 gm / gal
Pre-soak cubes in the solution before inserting clones.
||0.5 gm / gal
Use as a flush once weekly.