FREE GROUND SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL U.S.!This golden liquid is the flagship of the entire Aptus lineup. It is extremely concentrated, ultra-pure, and fast acting with visible effects. While it is a silicon-based solution, it is unlike any other silicon on the market. The patented formula works with natural plant mechanisms to provide the right nutrition in the right amounts at the right time.
FaSilitor aids in uptake of nutrients, strengthens plants structure and increases the plant’s ability to handle various environmental stresses (abiotic and biotic). It increases the absorption and bioavailability of all other nutrients by acting as an efficient transporter for other elements. This increases general plant strength, health and nutrition.
Some of the effects seen with FaSilitor can appear like those of plant growth regulators (PGRs). Aptus products contain no synthetic or unnatural PGRs! The key thing to understand is that FaSilitor works with natural plant mechanisms rather than trying to manipulate in unnatural ways.
- Silicic acid provides immediately bio-available silicon when and where the plant needs it. Read more on the specific effects of silicic acid under the product technologies section.
- Boron stimulates the production of plant fibers (increases dry weight) and stimulates root hairs to leach sugars into the medium, which feeds micro-life.
- Molybdenum acts as a nitrogen pump, helping move nitrogen from the lower leaves (old growth) to the higher leaves (new growth).
Why Use FaSilitor
- Resistance against abiotic (environmental: temperature, wind, drought).
- Resistance against biotic stress (living: pests and pathogens).
- Improves uptake, absorption and utilization of nutrients.
- Stronger cell structures and epidermis layer creating stronger plants and thicker stems (increases dry weight).
- Reduces and controls the space between internodes caused by temperature stress and unbalanced nutrition.
- Increases resistance against salinity (nutrient salt buildup).
- Reduces transpiration (loss of moisture from the leaves).
Add FaSilitor FIRST to your reservoir of clean water every feeding during all stages of plant growth. It’s very important to add FaSilitor before any other nutrients and boosters to maximize effectiveness.
|Regular feeding||3ml per 5 gallons|
|Special (to slow vertical growth)||6ml per 5 gallons|
|Foliar spray||1ml per liter, 4ml per gallon|
|Customize your feeding schedule with the online nutrient calculator|
- Silicic acid provides immediately bioavailable silicon when and where the plant needs it. Read more on the specific science of silicic acid under Core Product Technologies.
- Boron (B) is the basis for all other nutrient usage. Particularly, it enhances calcium (Ca) uptake and stimulates the production of plant fibers (better quality, more dry matter). Read more on this under Biochemical Sequencing.
- Molybdenum (Mo) is a key part in the activity of the nitrogenase enzyme. When Nitrogen (N) is missing, plants look for molybdenum in order to stimulate nitrogenase activity, which helps move Nitrogen from old leaves to new leafy growth. This is important to understand during diagnosis. If N is deficient in upper leaves but okay in lower leaves, you may have a Mo problem not and N problem!
- Silicic Acid [ Si(OH)4 ] – Nutrient transporter, plant strengthener, immune booster
- Boron (B) – A precursor to all other nutrient utilization
- Molybdenum (Mo) – Moves Nitrogen from lower to upper leaves - See more at: https://aptus-usa.com/fasilitor#sthash.agCQVkPl.dpuf
|Silicon (as silicic acid)||Potassium Silicate||1.4%|
|Soluble Potash (K20)||Potassium Silicate||0.6%|
|Boron (B)||Boric Acid||0.1%|
|Molybdenum (Mo)||Sodium Molybdate||0.001%|
Tips from the field
- Very important! FaSilitor is an ultra-pure liquid and should not be contaminated. Always mix FaSilitor first in your reservoir filled with clean water (reverse osmosis or dechlorinated). The precise chemistry of FaSilitor is negatively affected if water already contains added fertilizers (especially NPK).
- If during early bloom your plants continue to stretch too much, double the dose of FaSilitor for a couple feedings. This helps tighten node spacing and slow vertical stretching.
- FaSilitor makes plants more compact. Used from the beginning of vegetative growth tends to produce a wider plant with more branches and tighter internodes.
- If you are experiencing nutrient deficiencies, often FaSilitor helps correct these deficiencies within a few days by making existing nutrients more bioavailable. This is a better option than adding more nutrients and potentially causing more antagonism.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||12|
|Actual Product Weight||12|
|Country of Manufacture||Netherlands|
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Stage||Grow + Bloom|
|Product Label||Hot Deal|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$2,133.95|