FREE GROUND SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL U.S.!
There's nothing quite like an original. And when it comes to energy efficient pond pumps, there's nothing like Sequence - the original high efficiency pump. Although there are many external pumps to choose from, none provide the complete package the way Sequence does.
Sequence pumps... Genuine by design
Introducing the NEW Sequence® 4000. The new expansive design will meet today’s increased market demand for performance on all levels. Every Sequence® 4000 model is supplied complete with 2” FNPT and buttress thread ports and unions for ease of use. 3 year limited warranty. Made in USA. Supplied with an 8-foot, 115V cordset.
- Units are pre-wired with an 8' Grounded cord and molded 115V plug
- Consumes a maximum of 376 Watts
- 22.2' Maximum Head/Shut Off
- Designed for Continuous Use
- Newly redesigned Motor
- Quiet Operation
- Rebuildable, industrial grade motors.
- The motors are TEFC, for excellent protection
- 2" FNPT Inlet Port and 2" FNPT Discharge Port
- 1/2 Horsepower
- 6800 GPH Max Flow
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
Note: These pumps are designed to operate below water level out of the water. If you need to operate the pump above water level, you will need a Strainer Basket (available on our website) and a check valve. The check valve will get installed at the intake to allow for the water to stay in the intake line and create a siphon effect as these pumps do not pull water.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||32|
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Vendor Item #||6800SEQ22|
|Manufacturer Warranty||3 years|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$811.00|