The Rosin Tech Single Ram Pneumatic Rosin Tech Heat Press™ is built for our commercial producers.
Designed for use with our 8 inch rosin filters, the Single Ram is a great choice for labs looking to produce consistent, large batch quality rosin.
Set your desired pressure, temperature, length of press and use the two buttons to press your rosin. Adjust the PSI to machine as well as the speed of the air pressure, both features which put the operator in complete control. These features will prevent any possibility of blow outs. There are safety mechanisms built into the press, including dual two-hand control operation. Additionally, should you need to cancel your press simply press the red stop button to disengage.
Preferred Bag Sizes: 2'' x 3.5'' Bags | 1.75'' x 5'' Bags | 1.75'' x 8'' Bags
Recommended Accessories: Large Pre-Press Mold
- Pressure: 5 Ton Pneumatic Cylinder (requires an air compressor to operate)
- 4" x 8" Solid Aluminum Dual Heat Platens
- Even heat distribution with micro processor precision temperature gauge
- Temperature Range: 0° - 482º F
- Digital Automatic Timer for keeping consistent press lengths
- Electrical: 110 Volts | 800 Watts | 7.3 Amps
- Shipping Dimensions: 35 inches by 17 inches by 19 inches; Weight: 155 lbs RTP
- Operating Manual Included
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||155|
|Free Shipping||FREE Ground Shipping!|
|Vendor Item #||RTPPSR48|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$2,995.00|