- Rugged, Floating Waterproof Casing.
- Temperature in °C and °F.
- Measurement Stability Indicator.
- Replaceable pH Electrode Featuring an Extendable Junction.
- Automatic pH Calibration at standard as well as NIST Buffer Sets.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC).
- Adjustable Temperature Coefficient Factor.
The waterproof HI 98129 pH / EC / TDS / Temp Combo Waterproof Tester from Hanna is designed for high accuracy pH, EC/TDS and temperature measurements. At startup, performs a self check then displays the remaining battery level to assure proper working condition. These testers also have a stability indicator and hold feature to prompt the user when to take the reading & freeze the display for easy and accurate recording. Calibration and temperature compensation is automatic.
The HI 98129 is supplied complete with an HI 73127 pH electrode, 4 x 1.5V batteries and electrode replacement tool (HI 73128).
Warranty Information: The fastest way to handle warranty issues is by contacting Hanna Instruments directly. If you prefer, you can always contact us directly and we will help facilitate the return. After purchasing your Hanna product, you may register for warranty on their website www.hannainst.com/hydroponics or retain your receipt as proof of purchase. Contact Hanna Tech Support with your valid proof of purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-426-6287 to be issued a Return Goods Authorization.
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||2.0000|
|Actual Product Weight||2|
|Vendor Item #||HI98129N|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$193.93|
- Reliable, and replaceable probeReview by Abe Nodum