- Rugged, Floating Waterproof Casing.
- Temperature in °C and °F.
- Measurement Stability Indicator.
- Replaceable pH Electrode Featuring an Extendable Junction.
- Automatic pH Calibration at standard as well as NIST Buffer Sets.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC).
- Adjustable Temperature Coefficient Factor.
The waterproof HI 98129 pH / EC / TDS / Temp Combo Waterproof Tester from Hanna is designed for high accuracy pH, EC/TDS and temperature measurements. At startup, performs a self check then displays the remaining battery level to assure proper working condition. These testers also have a stability indicator and hold feature to prompt the user when to take the reading & freeze the display for easy and accurate recording. Calibration and temperature compensation is automatic.
The HI 98129 is supplied complete with an HI 73127 pH electrode, 4 x 1.5V batteries and electrode replacement tool (HI 73128).
|Dimensional/Billable Weight (lbs)||2.0000|
|Vendor Item #||HI98129N|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||$193.93|