FREE GROUND SHIPPING IN CONTINENTAL U.S.!
FinaleBoost is an organo-mineral maturation and finishing booster. FinaleBoost
is an essential component to finishing a crop with firm and high quality end
product. It contains organic L-amino acids combined with natural potassium and
sulfur. Potassium is needed in higher quantities toward the end of the blooming
Potassium tends to combine with other minerals and become unavailable to plants.
This results in deficiencies and mineral antagonism in the medium. By combining
with organic L-amino acids, the potassium is buffered and protected from these
mineral interactions. This ultimately means you can use far less fertilizer
input and achieve the same or better results. Sulfur is an essential element in
all plant cells, amino acids, and many flavors and quality compounds.
FinaleBoost is a better option than many combined P/K boosters because it allows
the targeted application of potassium when and where the plant needs. Often when
P and K are added in high quantities at the same time, one or the other remains
unused in the medium. This can cause antagonism, chemical binding, and nutrient
FinaleBoost can be viewed as a finishing product that is used in the final
stages of flowering. FinaleBoost is 100% soluble in water and doesn’t leave
residue in reservoirs and irrigation systems.
Why Use FinaleBoost
- Stimulates fruit and bud maturation
- Firmer and more nutritious end product
- Improves crop quality by increasing
production of sugars and amino acids
- Minimizes antagonism and lockout of potassium
with other nutrients
- Powerful stimulating effect on the blooming
and finishing process
- 100% water soluble and organo-mineral leaving
How to Use FinaleBoost
At minimum add FinaleBoost to your reservoir weeks five through eight of the
flowering stage. With some plants you may be able to use FinaleBoost at rates
2-3x higher than recommended to increase weight and quality during finishing.
Always test on a few plants before applying at these rates.
6-20ml per 5 gallons
Foliar spray (maintenance)
2.5ml per liter, 10ml per gallon
Foliar spray (repair)
5ml per liter, 20ml per gallon
Customize your feeding schedule with the online
- Organic Nitrogen provided by L-amino acids
promotes robust vegetative growth and photosynthesis without risk of burning
or overdose. Read more on L-amino acids under Core Product Technologies.
- Full spectrum organic L-amino acids provide
growth materials, plant and microbe bio-stimulation, and boost beneficial
- Potassium improves the water management in
plants (osmoregulation). When Potassium is deficient, stomata don’t work
properly and the plant loses water.
- Potassium also improves starch and protein
- Potassium regulates opening of the stomata
and enzyme activity.
- Sulfur is used in the maturation process and
- Nutrients are organically chelated using
FinaleBoost Key Ingredients
- L-amino acids, which provide organic nitrogen
- Potassium (K)
- Sulfur (S)
Soluble Potash (K20)
Urea Nitrogen (N)
Tips from the field
- Use higher dosages of FinaleBoost during the
last 3-4 weeks of flowering to enhance yield and firmness of end product.
- FinaleBoost may be used as a foliar to
provide direct fertilization by leaf.
- Use in combination with MassBoost to bulk up
weight and firmness and to help avoid antagonistic action between K and Mg.
- Extend or shorten the usage of PeakBoost
based upon the total flowering time of your specific plant