THIS ITEM IS NOT CURRENTLY STOCKED - PLEASE DO NOT PLACE THIS ITEM IN YOUR SHOPPING CART. If you are interested in purchasing this product, please contact us.
Ideal for all pH testing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment, wine, coffee, agriculture and more.
- Measures pH and Temperature
- Auto-ranging three point calibration with digital fine tuning
- Includes 4 pH buffer solution in a sponge embedded in a clear cap
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Simultaneous temperature display
- Measurement Range: 0-14 pH
- Digital automatic calibration (one point), with digital fine tuning
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading
- Factory Calibrated: The PH-200 meter is three-point factory calibrated to 4, 7, and 10 pH. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries, lanyard, and pH 7.0 buffer
pH Range: 0 - 14
Temperature Range: 0-80°C; 32-176°F
Resolution: 0.01 pH; Temperature resolution is 0.1 °C/F
Accuracy: +/- 0.02 pH
Calibration: Digital automatic calibration (one point) with digital fine tuning
Electrode: Replaceable glass sensor and reference tube electrodes
Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
Weight: 96.4 g (3.4 oz)